We have covid protocols in place in all our clinic sites. We would respectfully ask that you respect these procedures in order to keep our customers and staff safe
- Please arrive at your appointment on time, rather than early, in order the rooms can be cleaned and we can socially distance in the waiting area
- Please wear a mask, we can provide one if you forget
- Please cancel your appointment if you have covid symptoms eg. a persistent cough or high temperature
- Practitioner will be wearing full PPE, adhering to BSHAA covid guidelines
We look forward to welcoming you at one of our clinics soon
09 August 2021
Environmentally friendly suction tubes
One of the issues in my business that I have felt uneasy about for a long time is the amount of p...
29 June 2021
I showed this image of a 'wax monster' to a client the other day and she said it's exactly how it...
01 June 2021
6 Reasons not to use Ear Buds
1. Earbuds will probably push the wax deeper in your ear, even if you are really, really careful ...
27 March 2021
I wanted to talk about GP referrals. Because of pressures on GP surgeries due to Covid, I am seei...
06 March 2021
Home wax removal horror
This is a picture of a customer’s damaged ear canal today. The customer’s son bought one of those...
16 February 2021
I meant to write about this earlier. A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to appear on South ...
01 February 2021
My good news today is that I had the COVID vaccination at the weekend. As an audiologist doing cl...
30 January 2021
I will be reopening for a brand new year on Monday 4th January. I am looking forward to welcoming...
06 January 2021
Well here we are again, Lockdown 3, ho hum…. Unlike the lockdown earlier in 2020, ear wax removal...