We have covid protocols in place in all our clinic sites. We would respectfully ask that you respect these procedures in order to keep our customers and staff safe
- Please arrive at your appointment on time, rather than early, in order the rooms can be cleaned and we can socially distance in the waiting area
- Please wear a mask, we can provide one if you forget
- Please cancel your appointment if you have covid symptoms eg. a persistent cough or high temperature
- Practitioner will be wearing full PPE, adhering to BSHAA covid guidelines
We look forward to welcoming you at one of our clinics soon
26 October 2021
Remember I talked about micro suction as a procedure to remove debris in the ears other than wax?...
30 September 2021
Foreign body in ear canal
If left untreated, a foreign object in the ear can cause pain, infection and hearing loss. If you...
19 September 2021
I have been performing micro suction ear wax removal for three years now. I am competent and conf...
09 August 2021
Environmentally friendly suction tubes
One of the issues in my business that I have felt uneasy about for a long time is the amount of p...
29 June 2021
I showed this image of a 'wax monster' to a client the other day and she said it's exactly how it...
01 June 2021
6 Reasons not to use Ear Buds
1. Earbuds will probably push the wax deeper in your ear, even if you are really, really careful ...
27 March 2021
I wanted to talk about GP referrals. Because of pressures on GP surgeries due to Covid, I am seei...
06 March 2021
Home wax removal horror
This is a picture of a customer’s damaged ear canal today. The customer’s son bought one of those...
16 February 2021
I meant to write about this earlier. A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to appear on South ...